For general enquiries please contact us on 01789 507071 or via e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
DSA – How do I book my training?
Our friendly admin team will guide you through the process. They will probably arrange times for your first one or two sessions. This will involve:
- Checking some details of your award
- We will need to see a copy of the letter usually titled ‘We’ve approved your Disabled Students’ Allowances’
- Matching you up with an appropriate trainer
- Identifying when you are available and when is convenient for you to have your first sessions
- You will be able to book any remaining sessions directly with your trainer
- You will be sent an email confirming the date and time of your sessions
- Often our trainers give you a call the day before your first session to remind you of the appointment.
On the day
- Our trainer will arrive at the expected time, he/she may call you to gain access (e.g. in halls of residence)
- Together you will discuss what your needs are (each session is tailored to the individual learner)
- Together you will plan for your learning
- The session is likely to focus on any pressing study or work needs and how the technology can assist with this
- At the end of the training session you will be able to ensure you have arranged your next session (if appropriate)